SEOUL, South Korea — Tensions over currencies and trade gaps are simmering ahead of a summit of global leaders this week as America’s move to flood its sluggish economy with $600 billion of cash triggers alarm in capitals from Berlin to Beijing. The Group of 20 major rich and developing nations has taken on the […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘G20 Summit’
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Chinese delegation coming to Tupelo Furniture Market
- Holly Springs Elvis “museum” to be auctioned off Jan 31
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?