The Greenville School Board has given a three-year extension to for Superintendent Leeson Taylor II. The Delta Democrat Times reports Taylor’s salary will be $140,000 a year. Taylor’s contract will now run through June 30, 2016. Last June, Taylor was appointed to the position and given a one-year contract. He had served as interim superintendent […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Greenville School Board’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public