Nissan plants in Canton and Tennessee forced to close for three days due to shortage of parts from supplier; financial impact not disclosed The Nissan plant in Canton started up again last Tuesday morning after sitting idle for three days due to a part shortage from a supplier in Kentucky. According to spokesman Steve […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Hitachi’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public