The bell tolled on the first-time homebuyers federal tax credit program April 30. At 11:59 p.m. CDT, to be exact. To spur the nation’s moribund housing market, the federal government dangled a tax credit worth up to $8,000 for first-time homebuyers and up to $6,500 for those who already owned homes. To collect the credit, […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘homebuyers federal tax credit’
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — Key takeaways from SXSW in Austin, Texas
- MARK BLACKWELL: Cyber security insurance perhaps?
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- State’s key economic indicators show slight strengthening