Entergy Mississippi’s residential customers will see a 7 percent increase in their summer electricity bills, due to a fuel adjustment increase passed by the Mississippi Public Service Commission last month. The average household will pay $6.49 more per month, resulting in a total average bill of $102.57. Ratepayer bill estimates are based on the assumption […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘increase fuel adjustment’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public