Rarely does one get the chance to get a second look at history. A bill recently introduced in the Mississippi House of Representatives is providing that opportunity. In this case, the matter regards a basic constitutional argument that has once appeared to be consigned to the history books themselves. Yet, low and behold, as Thursday, […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘interposition’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public