STARKVILLE — SemiSouth has been awarded its third US patent in 2009, and 18th overall in SiC power electronics technology. The patents cover methods of making normally-off SiC JFETs, self-aligned SiC fabrication methods and integration of SiC JFET, diodes and circuits. According to Dr. Jeff Casady, chief technology officer and vice president of business development, […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Jeff Casady’
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — Key takeaways from SXSW in Austin, Texas
- MARK BLACKWELL: Cyber security insurance perhaps?
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world