You can read books, watch videos, and take courses on leadership which are all helpful, but nothing really shapes you as a leader like “on the job training.” I have been a part of great organizations that grew rapidly and sold, and I have also worked with organizations that ended up in bankruptcy. In terms […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘John Yerger’
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson’s Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant’s desk
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Senate balks at bill to force new state testing competition
- Bryant says he will sign public hospital transparency bill