The Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) incurred a net loss of $167 million for the quarter that ended June 30, 2009, compared to a net income of $100 million for the same period in 2008. The loss was due primarily to expenses related to the Kingston ash spill and a significant decline in sales, according to […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Kingston’
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Chinese delegation coming to Tupelo Furniture Market
- Holly Springs Elvis “museum” to be auctioned off Jan 31
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?