Fourteen Mississippi State staff members are participating in the university’s 2013 Learning Experience for Aspiring Professionals program. Chosen through a competitive nomination and selection process, this year’s group includes: Heather Andrews, information services coordinator, Shared Advancement Services; Bobbie Baker, business manager II, Vice President for Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine; Michael K. Busby, manager/distance education, […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘LEAP’
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — Key takeaways from SXSW in Austin, Texas
- MARK BLACKWELL: Cyber security insurance perhaps?