Gov. Haley Barbour has appointed Leslie Lee to manage the newly created Office of the State Public Defender. Her appointment begins July 1. Lee will continue to serve as the director of the Office of Indigent Appeals while in this new role. Lee has been director of the Office of Indigent Appeals since 2006. Previously, […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Leslie Lee’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public