BEIJING — Google today said Beijing has renewed the license it needs to continue operating a website in China, securing the search giant’s foothold in the country’s fast-growing Internet market despite tensions over censorship. The renewal of the license to provide Internet content had been in doubt due to the rocky relations between Google and […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘munications’
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson’s Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant’s desk
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Senate balks at bill to force new state testing competition
- Bryant says he will sign public hospital transparency bill