CARRIERE — The Pearl River County School Board has acknowledged criticism from the state Department of Education that it had frequently violated the Open Meetings Law. The state report was presented to the board March 10. Board members began this week working on a response. The Picayune Item reports that the audit, which was ordered […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘open meetings’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public