Uninformed may see a decline at register With the increasing use of debit cards in recent years, many consumers have avoided the risk and embarrassment of seeing the words “declined” or “non-sufficient funds” flash at a cash register when accidentally overdrawing due to a service called courtesy overdraft privilege (ODP). When a consumer with ODP […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘opt-in’
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — Key takeaways from SXSW in Austin, Texas
- MARK BLACKWELL: Cyber security insurance perhaps?