Dr. Quenyatta Echols-Williams of Hattiesburg has been appointed deputy district health officer for Southeast Public Health District VIII. Public Health District VIII includes Covington, Forrest, Greene, Jefferson Davis, Jones, Lamar, Marion, Perry, and Wayne counties. Echols-Williams is a graduate of Tougaloo College and the University of Iowa School of Medicine. After her residency at the […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Quenyatta Echols-Williams’
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson’s Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant’s desk
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Senate balks at bill to force new state testing competition
- Bryant says he will sign public hospital transparency bill