TYLERTOWN — A judge has ordered a small Mississippi school district to end its practice of allowing hundreds of white students to transfer out of majority black schools, calling it a violation of a desegregation order and federal law. U.S. District Judge Tom S. Lee sided with the Justice Department in its complaint against the […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘racial discimination’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public