My work is basically about helping people manage risk. That being primarily the hazards of life we all experience on a day to day basis. And it’s a risky business because life itself can be risky. Whether walking across the highway, being diagnosed with a catastrophic medical expenses or having an unexpected loss of income […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘risks’
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — Key takeaways from SXSW in Austin, Texas
- MARK BLACKWELL: Cyber security insurance perhaps?