Mississippi is one of the three lowest-ranked states in a national report that evaluates two parts of the electoral system — voting machines used by people who cast their ballots in person and long-distance voting methods used by military people or other Americans living overseas. The report was issued this past week by the Rutgers […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Rutgers Law School’
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — Key takeaways from SXSW in Austin, Texas
- MARK BLACKWELL: Cyber security insurance perhaps?
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world