OXFORD — In the first investor pool of 2009, Security Credit Services, LLC, reports it was able to raise over $24 million. In the upcoming months, Security Credit said it would start to utilize the services of hundreds of employees to collect millions of dollars worth of debt. Security Credit buys delinquent receivables and is […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Security Credit Services LLC’
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — Key takeaways from SXSW in Austin, Texas
- MARK BLACKWELL: Cyber security insurance perhaps?
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world