Mississippi State University’s political science and public administration department and its student Pre-Law Society have honored attorney and MSU alumna Sharon Eubanks with the Mississippi State University Distinguished Jurist Award. A member of the MSU class of 1976 who completed her law degree at Georgetown University Law Center, Eubanks went on to serve the people […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Sharon Eubanks’
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson’s Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant’s desk
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Senate balks at bill to force new state testing competition
- Bryant says he will sign public hospital transparency bill