Posts Tagged ‘short’

Power strip caused fire that destroyed historic court

WALTHALL — Authorities say a predawn fire that gutted the Webster County courthouse in Walthall was caused by an electrical short. Sheriff Tim Mitchell told supervisors an investigation showed yesterday’s predawn fire started when a power strip in a first-floor office on the southwest corner of the building shorted out. Mitchell says the fire marshal’s […] [...]

Recent Posts

Polls

How ready is your business for health care reform?

View Results

The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.

Loading ... Loading ...

Recent Comments