OXFORD — Federal prosecutors say a Florida man who took part in a multi-state cigarette-smuggling operation was once paid with a box containing $350,000 cash that was tossed over the fence of a northern Mississippi airport. Mitchell Sivina, 38, of Doral, Fla., pleaded guilty Monday in U.S. District Court in Oxford to money laundering and […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘smuggling’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public