BERLIN — A boost in sales due to big sporting events like the Super Bowl and the upcoming World Cup pushed athletic shoe and clothing maker Adidas AG’s first quarter profit sharply higher. Adidas said today it earned €168 million ($222.4 million) in the January-March period, a big leap from the €5 million it posted […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘sports. shoes’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public