JACKSON — Mississippi budget analysts have told lawmakers that the Legislature used $700 million in nonrecurring funds to plug recurring costs in the current budget. Those funds – mostly federal stimulus dollars – will go away this year. The 14-member Legislative Budget Committee gathered Monday to start developing a proposal for the 2011 session. During […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘state budget cuts’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public