JACKSON — Trustmark Corporation reports net income available to common shareholders of $13.4 million in the second quarter of 2009, which represented basic earnings per common share of $0.23. Earnings during the quarter were impacted by a previously announced special FDIC deposit insurance assessment applicable to all insured depository institutions, which reduced Trustmark’s net income […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Trustmark’
by MBJ Newswires Published: August 10,2009
Tags: Barney Daly, Bill Williams, Brad Sinclair, Carole Burger, Central Mississippi Medical Center, Denny Bruns, HMA Division 4, Jeff Bedford, Joe Pinion, Madison, Monica Daniels, Reed Hammond, River Oaks Healthcare, Sherry Pitts, Trustmark, United Way, Vicki Bruns, Woman's Hospital
Denny and Vicki Bruns recently hosted a reception at their home in Madison for officials from the River Oaks Healthcare network of hospitals. Pictured during the presentation of a “campaign kickoff” donation on behalf of the hospitals are (l-r): Denny Bruns, CEO, River Oaks Hospital; Monica Daniels, United Way; Carole Burger, United Way; Bill Williams, […] [...]
- Wallace Construction begins bridge replacement in Jones County
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Entergy Corporation ups earnings expectations
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Wallace Construction begins bridge replacement in Jones County | Black in Mississippi on Wallace Construction begins bridge replacement in Jones County
- Luxury Car Market: The Key Factor In China Is A Nonstarter In The U.s. – Forbes | It is great to see everyone at my page on Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S. | Black in Mississippi on Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Sawtimber and pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain | Forest Business Network on Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Entergy Corporation ups earnings expectations | Black in Mississippi on Entergy Corporation ups earnings expectations