INDIANAPOLIS — Insurer UnitedHealth Group Inc. said Tuesday its third-quarter profit jumped 23 percent, propelled in part by premium growth, enrollment gains and moderate health care use. The Minnetonka, Minn., managed care company also raised its 2010 profit expectation for the second time this year. It now expects earnings per share to range from $3.85 […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘UnitedHealth Group’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public