COLUMBUS — PACCAR announced that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has certified the PACCAR MX 12.9-liter diesel engine to the 2010 emission standards. The PACCAR MX engine certification and compliance with EPA 2010 emission regulations allows the PACCAR MX engine to be installed in Kenworth and Peterbilt vehicles in North America, effective immediately. “The EPA […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘vehicles’
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson’s Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant’s desk
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Senate balks at bill to force new state testing competition
- Bryant says he will sign public hospital transparency bill