The superintendent of the Louisville Municipal School District, William Wade, will retire at the end of the current school year. Wade has worked as an educator for over 40 years. He has worked in the Louisville and Kosciusko schools and served as superintendent in Union and Polk County, Tenn. Wade was hired superintendent in Louisville […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘William Wade’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public