Source: Tennessee Valley Authority KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — The Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) is adding more wind energy to its power generation mix with a contract to buy up to 201 megawatts of renewable energy from a Kansas wind farm. The 20-year agreement with Caney River Wind Project LLC will deliver wind power to the TVA […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘wind farm’
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson’s Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant’s desk
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Senate balks at bill to force new state testing competition
- Bryant says he will sign public hospital transparency bill