The likelihood of a construction worker being injured on the job is significantly lower than ten years ago. That’s not by accident. So says Rachel Rutland, director of safety and health for Associated General Contractors of Mississippi. “I think it’s all about training and more awareness by the industry,” she said. “Training in itself has […] [...]
Posts Tagged ‘work-site injuries’
- VIDEO — Is business as we know it going to go the way of the Dodo?
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public