50 Women Nomination Form
Please nominate women from our state who need to be recognized… Your mother, your daughter, your co-worker, your neighbor, your friend, your sister,…or just someone whom you admire.
Rules: Nominee must be a resident or employed in Mississippi; self-nominated or by someone else; an owner, partner, president, CEO, CFO, COO, board chair, senior executive manager, or a woman with significant authority for the decision making in either a for-profit or non-profit organization. Nominees who hold political office will not be considered solely on the basis of political achievements. Age is not an issue. Nominee may not be an employee or company member of MBJ. Women who have been previous recipients of this award are not eligible. Judges recuse themselves from evaluating associates in their own companies.
NOMINATIONS DUE BY APRIL 26, 2014
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Carolyn Monfils made sales director for Hilton Garden Inn
- TEC chooses Aaron Timlake, Kelli Bolstad
- Planters Bank promotes Ann Williford, Melissa Purvis; names Brandon Baldwin a loan officer
- JSU’s Janelle Hannah Jefferson recognized as “Best of State”
- Accounting firm adds Beth Storey
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx