50 Women Nomination Form
Nomination deadline for the 2015 class is May 31, 2015.
Please nominate women from our state who need to be recognized… Your mother, your daughter, your co-worker, your neighbor, your friend, your sister,…or just someone whom you admire.
Rules: Nominee must be a resident or employed in Mississippi; self-nominated or by someone else; an owner, partner, president, CEO, CFO, COO, board chair, senior executive manager, or a woman with significant authority for the decision making in either a for-profit or non-profit organization. Nominees who hold political office will not be considered solely on the basis of political achievements. Age is not an issue. Nominee may not be an employee or company member of MBJ. Women who have been previous recipients of this award are not eligible. Judges recuse themselves from evaluating associates in their own companies.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah’s casino in Mississippi
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JEFFREY GITOMER: Is it a lead or a referral? HINT: Referrals are better
- TODD SMITH: Improve Google search results for your PR
- BOOK BIZ: Donna Tartt’s first book stands the test of time