50 Women Nomination Form
The deadline for 2014 nominations has passed. Any new submissions will be for the 2015 class.
Please nominate women from our state who need to be recognized… Your mother, your daughter, your co-worker, your neighbor, your friend, your sister,…or just someone whom you admire.
Rules: Nominee must be a resident or employed in Mississippi; self-nominated or by someone else; an owner, partner, president, CEO, CFO, COO, board chair, senior executive manager, or a woman with significant authority for the decision making in either a for-profit or non-profit organization. Nominees who hold political office will not be considered solely on the basis of political achievements. Age is not an issue. Nominee may not be an employee or company member of MBJ. Women who have been previous recipients of this award are not eligible. Judges recuse themselves from evaluating associates in their own companies.
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- GITOMER: The ultimate response to ‘I want to think about it.’
- Dirk Vanderleest ready to deplane after quarter century at the control
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Indictments filed for alleged National Guard recruiting scandal
- Polyvulc retains firm to sell facilities in Mississippi, Louisiana
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx