50 Women Nomination Form
Please nominate women from our state who need to be recognized… Your mother, your daughter, your co-worker, your neighbor, your friend, your sister,…or just someone whom you admire.
Rules: Nominee must be a resident or employed in Mississippi; self-nominated or by someone else; an owner, partner, president, CEO, CFO, COO, board chair, senior executive manager, or a woman with significant authority for the decision making in either a for-profit or non-profit organization. Nominees who hold political office will not be considered solely on the basis of political achievements. Age is not an issue. Nominee may not be an employee or company member of MBJ. Women who have been previous recipients of this award are not eligible. Judges recuse themselves from evaluating associates in their own companies.
NOMINATIONS DUE BY APRIL 26, 2014
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- GITOMER: Writing my own legacy. One word at a time. Yours?
- Todd Smith’s Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- BOOK BIZ — Revisiting the story of the traders who were too smart for their own good
- WILLOUGHBY — David Burckel leads growth of Southern Bone & Joint
- Mississippi Gift Company selling the best of the state