50 Women Nomination Form
The deadline for 2014 nominations has passed. Any new submissions will be for the 2015 class.
Please nominate women from our state who need to be recognized… Your mother, your daughter, your co-worker, your neighbor, your friend, your sister,…or just someone whom you admire.
Rules: Nominee must be a resident or employed in Mississippi; self-nominated or by someone else; an owner, partner, president, CEO, CFO, COO, board chair, senior executive manager, or a woman with significant authority for the decision making in either a for-profit or non-profit organization. Nominees who hold political office will not be considered solely on the basis of political achievements. Age is not an issue. Nominee may not be an employee or company member of MBJ. Women who have been previous recipients of this award are not eligible. Judges recuse themselves from evaluating associates in their own companies.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Special Olympics Mississippi to hold first-ever ‘Unified Egg Bowl’
- Louisiana firm to begin dredging Vicksburg Harbor next week
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver’s licenses