Best Places to Work
Is your company an outstanding place to work? Are your employees engaged and empowered? Does your business foster an environment that makes work challenging, rewarding and positive? Does your community benefit from your presence and contributions to the economic growth of our state?
The Mississippi Business Journal and our partner, Southern Research Group, have launched a stimulating opportunity for great employers to be identified and recognized for raising the bar of excellence in our state’s business climate.
Surveys are submitted by honorees to Southern Research and from those submissions, the state’s top companies are chosen in four categories: Mega-Large, Large, Medium and Small.
Nominations can be submitted online
Submitting multiple nominations for one nominee is not necessary, as the selection committee will not decide based on show of support but rather on quality and thoroughness of supporting information.
For additional information about this special event of the Mississippi Business Journal, contact our advertising department at (601) 364-1000.
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran’s GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi …
- Jackson area’s Habitat revises methods to save money for itself and homeowners
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Honoring the best in building — Engineering council selects 2014 excellence award winners