Best Places to Work
Is your company an outstanding place to work? Are your employees engaged and empowered? Does your business foster an environment that makes work challenging, rewarding and positive? Does your community benefit from your presence and contributions to the economic growth of our state?
The Mississippi Business Journal and our partner, Southern Research Group, have launched a stimulating opportunity for great employers to be identified and recognized for raising the bar of excellence in our state’s business climate.
Surveys are submitted by honorees to Southern Research and from those submissions, the state’s top companies are chosen in four categories: Mega-Large, Large, Medium and Small.
Nominations can be submitted online
Submitting multiple nominations for one nominee is not necessary, as the selection committee will not decide based on show of support but rather on quality and thoroughness of supporting information.
For additional information about this special event of the Mississippi Business Journal, contact our advertising department at (601) 364-1000.
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Tunica Municipal Airport lands more USDOT money for hangar
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Alcorn getting federal funding to study small farming operations
- MEMA gives update on flood recovery efforts in DeSoto County
- Childers critical of Cochran over vote on women-pay bill