Best Places to Work
The deadline for 2014 nominations has passed. Any new submissions will be for the 2015 class.
Is your company an outstanding place to work? Are your employees engaged and empowered? Does your business foster an environment that makes work challenging, rewarding and positive? Does your community benefit from your presence and contributions to the economic growth of our state?
The Mississippi Business Journal and our partner, Southern Research Group, have launched a stimulating opportunity for great employers to be identified and recognized for raising the bar of excellence in our state’s business climate.
Surveys are submitted by honorees to Southern Research and from those submissions, the state’s top companies are chosen in four categories: Mega-Large, Large, Medium and Small.
Nominations can be submitted online
Submitting multiple nominations for one nominee is not necessary, as the selection committee will not decide based on show of support but rather on quality and thoroughness of supporting information.
For additional information about this special event of the Mississippi Business Journal, contact our advertising department at (601) 364-1000.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- GITOMER: Writing my own legacy. One word at a time. Yours?
- Todd Smith’s Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- BOOK BIZ — Revisiting the story of the traders who were too smart for their own good
- WILLOUGHBY — David Burckel leads growth of Southern Bone & Joint
- Mississippi Gift Company selling the best of the state