Best Places to Work nomination form
The deadline for 2014 nominations has passed. Any new submissions will be for the 2015 class.
Business keeps getting better in Mississippi. Nominate your company today.
The program is open to all companies who meet the following criteria:
• Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business.
• Be a publicly or privately held business.
• Have a facility in Mississippi.
• Have at least 15 full-time employees in Mississippi. (Seasonal,
temporary or contract workers do not participate in surveys.)
• Be in good standing with the Mississippi Secretary of State.
Based on the survey scores, three top winners will be named in each
of four size categories.
• Mega-Large Companies (500 or more employees)
• Large Companies (200 – 499 employees)
• Medium Companies (50 – 199 employees)
• Small Companies (15 minimum to 49 employees)
The award winners and finalists will emerge through their employees’ participation in an anonymous multiple-choice online survey or paper survey (if needed) that is administered in strict confidentiality by our partner, Southern Research Group.
At the end of the survey period, Southern Research Group will look at the data from all companies that participated and met the criteria to determine the rankings. Winners will then be revealed to the program administrators at the Mississippi Business Journal.
If you have any questions about this project please call (601) 364-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract’s worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- GITOMER: Writing my own legacy. One word at a time. Yours?
- Todd Smith’s Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- BOOK BIZ — Revisiting the story of the traders who were too smart for their own good