Best Places to Work nomination form
The deadline for 2014 nominations has passed. Any new submissions will be for the 2015 class.
Business keeps getting better in Mississippi. Nominate your company today.
The program is open to all companies who meet the following criteria:
• Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business.
• Be a publicly or privately held business.
• Have a facility in Mississippi.
• Have at least 15 full-time employees in Mississippi. (Seasonal,
temporary or contract workers do not participate in surveys.)
• Be in good standing with the Mississippi Secretary of State.
Based on the survey scores, three top winners will be named in each
of four size categories.
• Mega-Large Companies (500 or more employees)
• Large Companies (200 – 499 employees)
• Medium Companies (50 – 199 employees)
• Small Companies (15 minimum to 49 employees)
The award winners and finalists will emerge through their employees’ participation in an anonymous multiple-choice online survey or paper survey (if needed) that is administered in strict confidentiality by our partner, Southern Research Group.
At the end of the survey period, Southern Research Group will look at the data from all companies that participated and met the criteria to determine the rankings. Winners will then be revealed to the program administrators at the Mississippi Business Journal.
If you have any questions about this project please call (601) 364-1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek’s location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx