MBJ Business Marketplace
Mississippi Business Marketplace moves to early fall
The Mississippi Business Journal has announced that it is moving the date of its annual Business Marketplace Event to early fall. This event, held at the Mississippi Trade Mart, and formerly known as the Business & Technology Expo, is the premier business networking event held in the region each year.
This year, the event has been expanded to include new categories of business and other related events. As a result, there were a number of scheduling issues in getting the changes completed, and numerous exhibitors indicated that they would prefer to see the event in the early fall, rather than the spring.
Originally scheduled for Thursday, April 3, a new tentative date of Friday, September 19 has been set for the event, and information will be provided to all vendors and exhibitors relative to the new date.
The annual Top 40 under 40 event, normally held at the Marketplace, will instead be held at the Hilton on County Line Road on Friday, April 4. Also, the Best Places to Work event, scheduled for the Business Marketplace, will now be held at the Hilton on Thursday, May 15.
For further information, contact Tami Jones at (601) 364-1011, or by email at email@example.com; or, Marcia Kelly at (601) 364-1000, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now in its 31st year, MBJ Business Marketplace will feature 100-plus exhibits, showcasing products and services from Mississippi and beyond. It is expected to again attract thousands of attendees. This year’s event will feature FREE seminars, Business After Hours and much more.
NEW FEATURE TO THIS YEAR’S EVENT: Vendors are now encouraged to sell and showcase their merchandise that is ‘business to business’ oriented.
Informative seminars will offer MBJ Business Marketplace attendees and exhibitors additional opportunities for boosting their business savvy during the event. Don’t miss your opportunity to learn from professional trainers on how to handle your “tough” customers, implement new marketing strategies, and more.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, a sole proprietor or Chief Executive Officer (CEO), this is one event you want to attend!
EVENT TICKET (Download, fill out and get FREE admission to the MBJ Business Marketplace)
Registration & Contact Information
- The event is open to the public. General admission is FREE with a business card or filled out ticket (Available NOW as downloadable PDF ). For more information, call the Mississippi Business Journal at (601) 364-1000.
- For specific information about booth registration as a vendor, or other specific event details, please contact Tami Jones, Advertisting Director at (601) 364-1011 or email@example.com.
• Business After Hours Networking Party (Food vendors, do you want to participate? Click here to submit your BAH Vendor Table Form. Submit early – only space for 21 participants.)
• Cyber Cafe
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may ‘deal with the consequences’
- New Jersey Gov. Christie plans visit to Coast next month
- Court of Appeals blocks provision in new state abortion law
- Severstal-Columbus fined for faulty pollution-control system
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx