MBJ Business Marketplace
April 3, 2014 – Mississippi Trade Mart, 1200 Mississippi Street, Jackson, MS 39201.
MBJ Business Marketplace (formerly called the Mississippi Business & Technology EXPO) is the state’s largest business-to-business networking event. Presented by Comcast Business, it will be held on April 3, 2014 at the Mississippi Trade Mart Building in Jackson, MS and is a special project of the Mississippi Business Journal.
Now in its 31st year, MBJ Business Marketplace will feature 100-plus exhibits, showcasing products and services from Mississippi and beyond. It is expected to again attract thousands of attendees. This year’s event will feature a Best Places to Work Breakfast, the Top 40 Under 40 Awards Luncheon, FREE seminars, Business After Hours and much more.
NEW FEATURE TO THIS YEAR’S EVENT: Vendors are now encouraged to sell and showcase their merchandise that is ‘business to business’ oriented.
Informative seminars will offer MBJ Business Marketplace attendees and exhibitors additional opportunities for boosting their business savvy during the event. Don’t miss your opportunity to learn from professional trainers on how to handle your “tough” customers, implement new marketing strategies, and more.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, a sole proprietor or Chief Executive Officer (CEO), this is one event you want to attend!
EVENT TICKET (Download, fill out and get FREE admission to the MBJ Business Marketplace)
Registration & Contact Information
- The event is open to the public. General admission is FREE with a business card or filled out ticket (Available NOW as downloadable PDF ). For more information, call the Mississippi Business Journal at (601) 364-1000.
- For specific information about booth registration as a vendor, or other specific event details, please contact Tami Jones, Advertisting Director at (601) 364-1011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Best Places to Work Breakfast
• Top 40 Under 40 Luncheon
• Business After Hours Networking Party (Food vendors, do you want to participate? Click here to submit your BAH Vendor Table Form. Submit early – only space for 21 participants.)
• Cyber Cafe
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- GITOMER: Writing my own legacy. One word at a time. Yours?
- Todd Smith’s Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- BOOK BIZ — Revisiting the story of the traders who were too smart for their own good
- WILLOUGHBY — David Burckel leads growth of Southern Bone & Joint
- Mississippi Gift Company selling the best of the state