Business and Technology EXPO
Thursday, April 4, 2013 – Jackson Trade Mart, 1200 Mississippi Street, Jackson, MS 39201.
The state’s largest business-to-business networking event — the Mississippi Business & Technology EXPO. The event, presented by Comcast Business Class, will be held in April 2013 at the Trade Mart Building in Jackson, MS. The event is a special project of the Mississippi Business Journal.
Now in its 30th year, EXPO will feature nearly 100-plus exhibits and is expected to again attract thousands of attendees. This year’s event will feature a 50 Women Alumni Breakfast, the Top 40 Under 40 Awards Luncheon, FREE seminars, Business After Hours and much more.
Informative seminars presented by Hinds Community College’s Eagle Ridge Conference Center will offer EXPO attendees and exhibitors additional opportunities for boosting their business savvy during the event. Don’t miss your opportunity to learn from professional trainers on how to handle your “tough” customers, implement new marketing strategies, and more.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, a sole proprietor or Chief Executive Officer (CEO), this is one event you want to attend!
- The event is open to the public. General admission is FREE with a business card. For more information, call the Mississippi Business Journal at (601) 364-1000.
- For specific information about booth registration as a vendor, or other specific event details, please contact Tami Jones, Advertisting Director at (601) 364-1011 or email@example.com.
Download PDF of Booth & Exhibitor Agreement
• 50 Women Alumni Breakfast
• Top 40 Under 40 Luncheon (Sponsored by BancorpSouth & LUBA Workers’ Comp)
• Business After Hours Networking Party featuring Chris Gill & the Sole Shakers
• Seminars (Presented by Hinds Community College)
• Cyber Cafe (Sponsored by Comcast Business Class)
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS for THURSDAY, APRIL 4th
8:30 AM – 50 WOMEN ALUMNI BREAKFAST
9:30 AM – Ribbon Cutting & EXPO Exhibits Open
12:00 PM–TOP 40 UNDER 40 LUNCHEON
5:00-7:30 PM –BUSINESS AFTER HOURS Featuring Chris Gill and the Sole Shakers
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Treasurer: Prepaid tuition program won’t reopen until 2014
- Hood says governor cannot legally operate Medicaid
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- USM moves to second phase of tornado recovery efforts
- Health officials identify second West Nile virus case of 2013