Construction Mississippi (event)
The Mississippi Business Journal is now accepting nominations for Construction Mississippi, a program to honor companies, people and projects that have created a positive impact on the communities of Mississippi.
The Mississippi Business Journal and Mississippi Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc. are proud to launch the first annual Construction Mississippi Awards. The Construction Mississippi Awards seek to recognize companies and professionals that have created a positive impact in the areas of investment, jobs created or potential impact on a community or surrounding area.
Awards will be given in recognition of notable accomplishments in 2014. Nominations may include names of an individual or firm.
A panel of independent judges will select winners. Nominations will be accepted through January 31, 2015.
Nominations can be submitted below.
Submitting multiple nominations for one nominee is not necessary, as the selection committee will not decide based on show of support but rather on quality and thoroughness of supporting information.
For additional information about this special event of the Mississippi Business Journal, contact our advertising department at (601) 364-1000.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- IRS plan to require tax forms for wins of $600
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Hearing about Chinese drywall damage scheduled for April 28
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- WE’RE IN THE TOP 5 — Mississippi a leader as more women are becoming business owners