Fast 40 nomination form
Mississippi’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. Nominate your company today.
Criteria for Participation
The Fast 40 Program, co-presented by the Mississippi Business Journal, KPMG LLP and Jones Walker LLP honors the state’s most dynamic privately-owned businesses for their contributions to the growth and success of the entire community. Like the INC 500 list of the nation’s fastest-growing companies, the Fast 40 list represents the backbone of Mississippi business and industry.
If your company, or a company you are familiar with, qualifies by meeting the following criteria, please complete the entry form below.
*Qualifying companies will be ranked based on revenue growth over a three-year period. All revenue figures are subject to verification and will be held in the strictest confidence by KPMG LLP and Jones Walker LLP.
Eligible companies must
1. Be independent and privately held.
2. Have revenue of at least $1 million in 2013 and have three complete years of operations.
3. Have its home office and principal place of business in Mississippi.
Chief Executive Officers and top management teams of the Fast 40 will be honored at an awards luncheon.
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Alabama Power closing two coal units, blames federal regulations
- From the Delta to Kuwait — DSU geospatial director finds receptive audience
- Quiet success: Flowood-based Cirlot Agency celebrates turning 30 years old
- SPECIAL REPORT: Hotels, industrial park, offices part of mix at Gulfport/Biloxi airport
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport’s CEO
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx