Fast 40 nomination form
Mississippi’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. Nominate your company today.
Criteria for Participation
The Fast 40 Program, co-presented by the Mississippi Business Journal, KPMG LLP and Jones Walker LLP honors the state’s most dynamic privately-owned businesses for their contributions to the growth and success of the entire community. Like the INC 500 list of the nation’s fastest-growing companies, the Fast 40 list represents the backbone of Mississippi business and industry.
If your company, or a company you are familiar with, qualifies by meeting the following criteria, please complete the entry form below.
*Qualifying companies will be ranked based on revenue growth over a three-year period. All revenue figures are subject to verification and will be held in the strictest confidence by KPMG LLP and Jones Walker LLP.
Eligible companies must
1. Be independent and privately held.
2. Have revenue of at least $1 million in 2013 and have three complete years of operations.
3. Have its home office and principal place of business in Mississippi.
Chief Executive Officers and top management teams of the Fast 40 will be honored at an awards luncheon.
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal
- Auditors find problems with Coast county’s inventory records
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- State’s GOP pulls email that includes photos of college football players