Fast 40: Mississippi’s 40 Fastest Growing Companies
Fast 40 tells the success stories of the state’s 40 fastest-growing businesses. Companies ranked on the prestigious Fast 40 list submit financial data to an independent auditor for review, and are then profiled by the MBJ’s editorial team.
The Fast 40 Program, co-presented by the Mississippi Business Journal, KPMG LLP and Jones Walker LLP honors the state’s most dynamic privately-owned businesses for their contributions to the growth and success of the entire community. Like the INC 500 list of the nation’s fastest-growing companies, the Fast 40 list represents the backbone of Mississippi business and industry.
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- PSC’s Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a ‘harebrained scheme’
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Traci Forrest, Katie Hoggatt, Alison Howell, Kevin Jackson and Zachary Ring promoted at Haddox Reid Eubank Betts
- Zack Harrington joins Mississippi State University fundraising team