Fast 40: Mississippi’s 40 Fastest Growing Companies
Fast 40 tells the success stories of the state’s 40 fastest-growing businesses. Companies ranked on the prestigious Fast 40 list submit financial data to an independent auditor for review, and are then profiled by the MBJ’s editorial team.
The Fast 40 Program, co-presented by the Mississippi Business Journal, KPMG LLP and Jones Walker LLP honors the state’s most dynamic privately-owned businesses for their contributions to the growth and success of the entire community. Like the INC 500 list of the nation’s fastest-growing companies, the Fast 40 list represents the backbone of Mississippi business and industry.
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Walker to be sentenced on federal fraud, conspiracy charges
- Horizon Energy sees 300 percent production increase from Texas well
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx