Fast 40: Mississippi’s 40 Fastest Growing Companies
Fast 40 tells the success stories of the state’s 40 fastest-growing businesses. Companies ranked on the prestigious Fast 40 list submit financial data to an independent auditor for review, and are then profiled by the MBJ’s editorial team.
The Fast 40 Program, co-presented by the Mississippi Business Journal, KPMG LLP and Jones Walker LLP honors the state’s most dynamic privately-owned businesses for their contributions to the growth and success of the entire community. Like the INC 500 list of the nation’s fastest-growing companies, the Fast 40 list represents the backbone of Mississippi business and industry.
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Carolyn Monfils made sales director for Hilton Garden Inn
- TEC chooses Aaron Timlake, Kelli Bolstad
- Planters Bank promotes Ann Williford, Melissa Purvis; names Brandon Baldwin a loan officer
- JSU’s Janelle Hannah Jefferson recognized as “Best of State”
- Accounting firm adds Beth Storey
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx