Fast 40: Mississippi’s 40 Fastest Growing Companies
Fast 40 tells the success stories of the state’s 40 fastest-growing businesses. Companies ranked on the prestigious Fast 40 list submit financial data to an independent auditor for review, and are then profiled by the MBJ’s editorial team.
The Fast 40 Program, co-presented by the Mississippi Business Journal, KPMG LLP and Jones Walker LLP honors the state’s most dynamic privately-owned businesses for their contributions to the growth and success of the entire community. Like the INC 500 list of the nation’s fastest-growing companies, the Fast 40 list represents the backbone of Mississippi business and industry.
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Community Bank names new officers
- Bill Broyles named interim vice president of MSU’s Division of Student Affairs
- Patricia Sullivan named associate director for U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center
- William Van Kirk wealth advisory firm in Gulfport
- USM’s Melissa Ziegler named Fellow by the Medical Fitness Association