Fast 40: Mississippi’s 40 Fastest Growing Companies
Fast 40 tells the success stories of the state’s 40 fastest-growing businesses. Companies ranked on the prestigious Fast 40 list submit financial data to an independent auditor for review, and are then profiled by the MBJ’s editorial team.
The Fast 40 Program, co-presented by the Mississippi Business Journal, KPMG LLP and Jones Walker LLP honors the state’s most dynamic privately-owned businesses for their contributions to the growth and success of the entire community. Like the INC 500 list of the nation’s fastest-growing companies, the Fast 40 list represents the backbone of Mississippi business and industry.
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State’s GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Commission recommends no state of emergency for Greenwood schools
- Tropical Storm Bertha threatens Caribbean; multiple warnings issued
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx