Fast 40: Mississippi’s 40 Fastest Growing Companies
Fast 40 tells the success stories of the state’s 40 fastest-growing businesses. Companies ranked on the prestigious Fast 40 list submit financial data to an independent auditor for review, and are then profiled by the MBJ’s editorial team.
The Fast 40 Program, co-presented by the Mississippi Business Journal, KPMG LLP and Jones Walker LLP honors the state’s most dynamic privately-owned businesses for their contributions to the growth and success of the entire community. Like the INC 500 list of the nation’s fastest-growing companies, the Fast 40 list represents the backbone of Mississippi business and industry.
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- MBJ July 25th Digital Edition
- GITOMER: The ultimate response to ‘I want to think about it.’
- Dirk Vanderleest ready to deplane after quarter century at the control
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Indictments filed for alleged National Guard recruiting scandal
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx