Leaders in Finance nomination form
The Mississippi Business Journal is looking for professionals whose fiscal work has set the pace for their company and the region. Honorees will be selected based on industry and community involvement and achievement through their energy and innovative ideas. Their work should provide a model of professionalism to their peers and go above and beyond the call of duty.
Submitting multiple nominations for one nominee is not necessary, as the selection committee will not decide based on show of support but rather on quality and thoroughness of supporting information.
Honorees will be recognized in the following categories:
Banking: Honors individuals such as mortgage lenders, bank executives, credit officers and loan officers.
Investment: Honors individuals such as stockbrokers, financial advisers, financial planners and investment executives.
Professional: Honors individuals such as public accountants, auditors, financial educators and financial analysts.
For more information, contact Tami Jones at 601-364-1011.
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION BELOW:
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program
- McDaniel cites Gunn’s challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Community college board exec Eric Clark to retire
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation