Leaders in Finance nomination form
The Mississippi Business Journal is looking for professionals whose fiscal work has set the pace for their company and the region. Honorees will be selected based on industry and community involvement and achievement through their energy and innovative ideas. Their work should provide a model of professionalism to their peers and go above and beyond the call of duty.
Submitting multiple nominations for one nominee is not necessary, as the selection committee will not decide based on show of support but rather on quality and thoroughness of supporting information.
Honorees will be recognized in the following categories:
Banking: Honors individuals such as mortgage lenders, bank executives, credit officers and loan officers.
Investment: Honors individuals such as stockbrokers, financial advisers, financial planners and investment executives.
Professional: Honors individuals such as public accountants, auditors, financial educators and financial analysts.
For more information, contact Tami Jones at 601-364-1011.
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION BELOW:
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Cases of mosquito-borne illnesses continue to rise
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- ‘Get on Up’ movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx