Leaders in Finance nomination form
The Mississippi Business Journal is looking for professionals whose fiscal work has set the pace for their company and the region. Honorees will be selected based on industry and community involvement and achievement through their energy and innovative ideas. Their work should provide a model of professionalism to their peers and go above and beyond the call of duty.
Submitting multiple nominations for one nominee is not necessary, as the selection committee will not decide based on show of support but rather on quality and thoroughness of supporting information.
Honorees will be recognized in the following categories:
Banking: Honors individuals such as mortgage lenders, bank executives, credit officers and loan officers.
Investment: Honors individuals such as stockbrokers, financial advisers, financial planners and investment executives.
Professional: Honors individuals such as public accountants, auditors, financial educators and financial analysts.
For more information, contact Tami Jones at 601-364-1011.
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION BELOW:
or a PDF version of the nomination form can be downloaded then emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to MBJ Events, 200 North Congress Street, Suite 400, Jackson, MS 39201
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- IRS plan to require tax forms for wins of $600
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Hearing about Chinese drywall damage scheduled for April 28
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- WE’RE IN THE TOP 5 — Mississippi a leader as more women are becoming business owners