Leadership in Law
In November 2014, the Mississippi Business Journal will host Leadership in Law, a reception and awards celebration honoring 50 members of the state’s legal community and the 2014 Lawyer of the Year.
The Mississippi Business Journal will honor the state’s most successful lawyers with our fourth annual Leadership in Law. The MBJ will honor both legal success and qualities of character that make only a few stand out.
Nominations can be submitted online
Submitting multiple nominations for one nominee is not necessary, as the selection committee will not decide based on show of support but rather on quality and thoroughness of supporting information.
For additional information about this special event of the Mississippi Business Journal, contact our advertising department at (601) 364-1000.
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station recognizes Raja Reddy and Brett Rushing
- Magnolia State Bank welcomes Anne Carol Johnson
- Larry Porter receives Gulf States Shipbuilders Consortium Navigator Award
- Mississippi State Hospital honors workers
- Sumesh Arora testifies at U.S. Senate Agriculture Committee hearing
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx