Leadership in Law
On November 27, 2012, the Mississippi Business Journal will host Leadership in Law, a reception and awards celebration honoring 50 members of the state’s legal community and the 2012 Lawyer of the Year.
The Mississippi Business Journal will honor the state’s most successful lawyers with our second annual Leadership in Law. The MBJ will honor both legal success and qualities of character that make only a few stand out.
Nominate someone for the 2013 event here
Nominations can be e-mailed to email@example.com, or mail to Mississippi Business Journal 200 N. Congress Street, Suite 400, Jackson, MS 39201.
Submitting multiple nominations for one nominee is not necessary, as the selection committee will not decide based on show of support but rather on quality and thoroughness of supporting information.
For additional information about this special event of the Mississippi Business Journal, contact our advertising department at (601) 364-1000.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Gulf Coast group honors state’s surviving World War II veterans
- BOOK BIZ: Life in small town can be meaning of love and family
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill