Leadership in Law
In December 2014, the Mississippi Business Journal will host Leadership in Law, a reception and awards celebration honoring 40 members of the state’s legal community and the 2014 Lawyer of the Year.
The Mississippi Business Journal will honor the state’s most successful lawyers with our fifth annual Leadership in Law. The MBJ will honor both legal success and qualities of character that make only a few stand out.
Deadline is August 15th.
Nominations can be submitted online
Submitting multiple nominations for one nominee is not necessary, as the selection committee will not decide based on show of support but rather on quality and thoroughness of supporting information.
For additional information about this special event of the Mississippi Business Journal, contact our advertising department at (601) 364-1000.
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — The difference between PR and advertising
- BOOK BIZ — Looking at the bright side of failure
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- FELONS NEED NOT APPLY — Two schools in state offer training for casino dealers
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx