Leadership in Law
In December 2014, the Mississippi Business Journal will host Leadership in Law, a reception and awards celebration honoring 40 members of the state’s legal community and the 2014 Lawyer of the Year.
The Mississippi Business Journal will honor the state’s most successful lawyers with our fifth annual Leadership in Law. The MBJ will honor both legal success and qualities of character that make only a few stand out.
Deadline is August 15th.
Nominations can be submitted online
Submitting multiple nominations for one nominee is not necessary, as the selection committee will not decide based on show of support but rather on quality and thoroughness of supporting information.
For additional information about this special event of the Mississippi Business Journal, contact our advertising department at (601) 364-1000.
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force’s decision on Keesler, but not satified
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- MDOT study: State’s airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Barefoot Carriers investing, creating jobs in Ripley
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx