Leadership in Law
In December 2014, the Mississippi Business Journal will host Leadership in Law, a reception and awards celebration honoring 40 members of the state’s legal community and the 2014 Lawyer of the Year.
The Mississippi Business Journal will honor the state’s most successful lawyers with our fifth annual Leadership in Law. The MBJ will honor both legal success and qualities of character that make only a few stand out.
Deadline is August 15th.
Nominations can be submitted online
Submitting multiple nominations for one nominee is not necessary, as the selection committee will not decide based on show of support but rather on quality and thoroughness of supporting information.
For additional information about this special event of the Mississippi Business Journal, contact our advertising department at (601) 364-1000.
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State’s GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Commission recommends no state of emergency for Greenwood schools
- Tropical Storm Bertha threatens Caribbean; multiple warnings issued
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx