Leadership in Law
In December 2014, the Mississippi Business Journal will host Leadership in Law, a reception and awards celebration honoring 40 members of the state’s legal community and the 2014 Lawyer of the Year.
The Mississippi Business Journal will honor the state’s most successful lawyers with our fifth annual Leadership in Law. The MBJ will honor both legal success and qualities of character that make only a few stand out.
Deadline is August 15th.
Nominations can be submitted online
Submitting multiple nominations for one nominee is not necessary, as the selection committee will not decide based on show of support but rather on quality and thoroughness of supporting information.
For additional information about this special event of the Mississippi Business Journal, contact our advertising department at (601) 364-1000.
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program
- McDaniel cites Gunn’s challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Community college board exec Eric Clark to retire
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation