Leadership in Law
In November 2014, the Mississippi Business Journal will host Leadership in Law, a reception and awards celebration honoring 50 members of the state’s legal community and the 2014 Lawyer of the Year.
The Mississippi Business Journal will honor the state’s most successful lawyers with our fourth annual Leadership in Law. The MBJ will honor both legal success and qualities of character that make only a few stand out.
Nominations can be submitted online
Submitting multiple nominations for one nominee is not necessary, as the selection committee will not decide based on show of support but rather on quality and thoroughness of supporting information.
For additional information about this special event of the Mississippi Business Journal, contact our advertising department at (601) 364-1000.
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek’s location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx