Leadership in Law
On November 27, 2012, the Mississippi Business Journal will host Leadership in Law, a reception and awards celebration honoring 50 members of the state’s legal community and the 2012 Lawyer of the Year.
The Mississippi Business Journal will honor the state’s most successful lawyers with our second annual Leadership in Law. The MBJ will honor both legal success and qualities of character that make only a few stand out.
Nominate someone for the 2013 event here
Nominations can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to Mississippi Business Journal 200 N. Congress Street, Suite 400, Jackson, MS 39201.
Submitting multiple nominations for one nominee is not necessary, as the selection committee will not decide based on show of support but rather on quality and thoroughness of supporting information.
For additional information about this special event of the Mississippi Business Journal, contact our advertising department at (601) 364-1000.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Tornado relief drive at USM goes quiet in wake of Oklahoma disaster
- GLOBE: FBI agent fatally shoots man with reported ties to Boston Marathon bomber
- Foreign workers sue shipyard over work conditions, treatment
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- Mayor wants ‘trial run’ of hotel/restaurant tax next month