Leadership in Law nomination form
December 2014,the Mississippi Business Journal will host Leadership in Law, a reception and awards celebration honoring 40 members of the state’s legal community and the 2014 Lawyer of the Year.
The Mississippi Business Journal will honor the state’s most successful lawyers with our fifth annual Leadership in Law. The MBJ will honor both legal success and qualities of character that make only a few stand out.
* Date subject to change.
ALL NOMINATIONS DUE BY August 15, 2014
Those displaying Leadership in Law:
• are astute, wise, knowledgeable and successful
• exemplify the noble tradition of the legal profession
• win cases and solve problems with the utmost integrity
• inspire and lead others with their skills and character
• are role models and mentors
• are passionate and aggressive on behalf of clients and the community
NOMINATION & SELECTION PROCESS
• Nominator’s name will be kept confidential.
• Nominees will be contacted when their names have been submitted for consideration.
• 40 honorees and the Lawyer of the Year will be selected by a panel.
• Honorees will be announced in a special section of the November edition of Mississippi Business Journal.
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Mississippi ranked in Top 5 for women-owned business growth
- TEA Party’s Chris McDaniel and his attorneys prep to file appeal arguments
- Butler Snow attorney Randall McClanahan appointed Chairman of American Bar Association’s Law and Accounting Committee
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- MBJ Business Marketplace — Business meets pleasure at After Hours