Top 40 Under 40 Nomination Form
The deadline for 2014 nominations has passed. Any new submissions will be for the 2015 class. See 2015 criteria below.
Nominees Must Be:
• Employed and have lived and worked in Mississippi for at least two years.
• Under 40 years of age as of December 1, 2014.
• Involved in more than business activities.
Civic Involvement will be strongly considered. Nominees who hold political office will not be considered solely on the basis of political achievements. Nominees do not necessarily have to be business owners. Professionals in the non-profit business sector are eligible. Individuals are also encouraged to nominate themselves.
We accept Top 40 Under 40 Nominations throughout the year.
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Voters in Okolona approve school bond issue
- State improves heartworm diagnosis ranking, but still third-highest in U.S.
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing ‘market pressures’
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments