Top 40 Under 40 Nomination Form
Nominees Must Be:
• Employed and have lived and worked in Mississippi for at least two years.
• Under 40 years of age as of December 1, 2014.
• Involved in more than business activities.
Civic Involvement will be strongly considered. Nominees who hold political office will not be considered solely on the basis of political achievements. Nominees do not necessarily have to be business owners. Professionals in the non-profit business sector are eligible. Individuals are also encouraged to nominate themselves.
We accept Top 40 Under 40 Nominations throughout the year.
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Currier: Ebola is low-risk, but training, preparation ongoing
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Renasant records highest quarterly earnings in 110-year history
- Firm starts work on expansion, renovation of orthopaedic clinic