Top 40 Under 40 Nomination Form
Nominees Must Be:
• Employed and have lived and worked in Mississippi for at least two years.
• Under 40 years of age as of December 1, 2015.
• Involved in more than business activities.
Civic Involvement will be strongly considered. Nominees who hold political office will not be considered solely on the basis of political achievements. Nominees do not necessarily have to be business owners. Professionals in the non-profit business sector are eligible. Individuals are also encouraged to nominate themselves.
We accept Top 50 Under 40 Nominations throughout the year.
Any new submissions will be included in the 2016 class.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JEFFREY GITOMER: Is it a lead or a referral? HINT: Referrals are better
- TODD SMITH: Improve Google search results for your PR
- BOOK BIZ: Donna Tartt’s first book stands the test of time
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House