Top 40 Under 40 Nomination Form
The deadline for 2014 nominations has passed. Any new submissions will be for the 2015 class. See 2015 criteria below.
Nominees Must Be:
• Employed and have lived and worked in Mississippi for at least two years.
• Under 40 years of age as of December 1, 2014.
• Involved in more than business activities.
Civic Involvement will be strongly considered. Nominees who hold political office will not be considered solely on the basis of political achievements. Nominees do not necessarily have to be business owners. Professionals in the non-profit business sector are eligible. Individuals are also encouraged to nominate themselves.
We accept Top 40 Under 40 Nominations throughout the year.
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Alabama Power closing two coal units, blames federal regulations
- From the Delta to Kuwait — DSU geospatial director finds receptive audience
- Quiet success: Flowood-based Cirlot Agency celebrates turning 30 years old
- SPECIAL REPORT: Hotels, industrial park, offices part of mix at Gulfport/Biloxi airport
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport’s CEO
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx