Top 40 Under 40 Nomination Form
The deadline for 2014 nominations has passed. Any new submissions will be for the 2015 class. See 2015 criteria below.
Nominees Must Be:
• Employed and have lived and worked in Mississippi for at least two years.
• Under 40 years of age as of December 1, 2014.
• Involved in more than business activities.
Civic Involvement will be strongly considered. Nominees who hold political office will not be considered solely on the basis of political achievements. Nominees do not necessarily have to be business owners. Professionals in the non-profit business sector are eligible. Individuals are also encouraged to nominate themselves.
We accept Top 40 Under 40 Nominations throughout the year.
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Panther Creek’s location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- MBJ April 18th Digital Edition
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx