Would you change guns laws to protect your children from violence in school?
- No (72%)
- Yes (28%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: December 17, 2012 @ 9:32 am
End Date: No Expiry
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- MBJ August 1st Digital Edition
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Hancock Bank hosting event to raise funds for lighthouse restoration
- Contractor nears completion on project to replace four bridges
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx