Are public company executives overpaid?
- No. Companies must compete to get the best executives, so high salaries are often necessary. (67%)
- Yes. Especially when they make many times what their average employee makes. (33%)
- Maybe. It depends on the size. (0%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: August 15, 2013 @ 10:53 am
End Date: No Expiry
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah’s casino in Mississippi
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JEFFREY GITOMER: Is it a lead or a referral? HINT: Referrals are better
- TODD SMITH: Improve Google search results for your PR
- BOOK BIZ: Donna Tartt’s first book stands the test of time