Should the Mississippi Supreme Court approve or deny Mississippi Power Company's request to overturn a ruling by the Public Service Commission in which MPC had asked to raise rates on its ratepayers?
- Approve (65%)
- Deny (35%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: July 10, 2012 @ 7:41 am
End Date: No Expiry
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- BOOK BIZ: This book is calling all readers who love Tuscany
- WILLOUGHBY: Russ Davis making difference with SchoolStatus
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- John Damon leads Children’s Home Services’ efforts to help kids thrive
- How to benefit from modest estate planning