What was the predominate cause of Jackson's water line breaks?
- Age of pipes/Lack of system upgrades (67%)
- Sustained sub-freezing temperatures (33%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: January 13, 2010 @ 12:09 pm
End Date: January 17, 2010 @ 11:20 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Hancock Bank hosting event to raise funds for lighthouse restoration
- Contractor nears completion on project to replace four bridges
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history
- Horizon Energy optimistic after oil field recompletion
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx