Will case before the Supreme Court change tort reform laws in Mississippi?
- Yes (0%)
- No (100%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: January 11, 2010 @ 6:03 pm
End Date: January 12, 2010 @ 11:20 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- CertainTeed says $103M settlement won’t hamper Meridian restart
- Distress sales continue to drag down state’s average home sale price tag
- Alison Premo Black tells road builders ‘Congress must act’
- Historic Round Island Lighthouse restored in Pascagoula
- Ford-Kee takes over as AD at Mississippi Valley State