Would starting school two weeks later in the fall and finishing two weeks earlier in the spring be an effective way of helping cut the Mississippi budget?
- Yes (72%)
- No (28%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: January 29, 2010 @ 11:05 am
End Date: February 1, 2010 @ 7:00 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- BOOK BIZ — Gripping tale of intrigue shows dark side of Paris
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10