Which state university is most likely to be merged or closed to cut costs in financially-strapped Mississippi?
- Mississippi University for Women (53%)
- Mississippi Valley State University (33%)
- Alcorn State University (8%)
- Delta State University (6%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 16, 2009 @ 3:48 pm
End Date: December 3, 2009 @ 7:41 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Treasurer: Prepaid tuition program won’t reopen until 2014
- Hood says governor cannot legally operate Medicaid
- Woman indicted for Medicaid fraud; faces up to 35 years in prison
- USM moves to second phase of tornado recovery efforts
- Health officials identify second West Nile virus case of 2013