Should Mississippi Power be allowed to build a $2.4 Billion 'clean coal' plant at the rate payers' expense based on the claim of natural gas price volatility?
- No (54%)
- Yes (46%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: December 15, 2009 @ 10:24 am
End Date: December 17, 2009 @ 7:39 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- MBJ April 25th Digital Edition
- Advisories lifted on three Coast beaches by MDEQ
- Cold, wet weather raising concerns of hay producers
- UMMC merging rehab services with Methodist
- Jackson State’s Sylvester Murray honored
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx