Should Mississippi Power be allowed to build a $2.4 Billion 'clean coal' plant at the rate payers' expense based on the claim of natural gas price volatility?
- No (54%)
- Yes (46%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: December 15, 2009 @ 10:24 am
End Date: December 17, 2009 @ 7:39 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- TODD SMITH’S SPIN CYCLE — The difference between PR and advertising
- BOOK BIZ — Looking at the bright side of failure
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- FELONS NEED NOT APPLY — Two schools in state offer training for casino dealers
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx