Should Mississippi Power be allowed to build a $2.4 Billion 'clean coal' plant at the rate payers' expense based on the claim of natural gas price volatility?
- No (54%)
- Yes (46%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: December 15, 2009 @ 10:24 am
End Date: December 17, 2009 @ 7:39 am
‘Get on Up’ movie opens in Madison at Malco Cinema
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran’s GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi …
- Jackson area’s Habitat revises methods to save money for itself and homeowners
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Honoring the best in building — Engineering council selects 2014 excellence award winners