Should Mississippi Power be allowed to build a $2.4 Billion 'clean coal' plant at the rate payers' expense based on the claim of natural gas price volatility?
- No (54%)
- Yes (46%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: December 15, 2009 @ 10:24 am
End Date: December 17, 2009 @ 7:39 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract’s worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- GITOMER: Writing my own legacy. One word at a time. Yours?
- Todd Smith’s Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- BOOK BIZ — Revisiting the story of the traders who were too smart for their own good