Should Mississippi Power be allowed to build a $2.4 Billion 'clean coal' plant at the rate payers' expense based on the claim of natural gas price volatility?
- No (54%)
- Yes (46%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: December 15, 2009 @ 10:24 am
End Date: December 17, 2009 @ 7:39 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek’s location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx