Should public officials, who change political affiliation during the middle of a term, resign and run for office again if they want to continue in that position?
- Yes (73%)
- No (27%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: November 6, 2009 @ 9:41 am
End Date: November 8, 2009 @ 7:52 am
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Mississippi Power CEO’s departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Airport’s food irradiation business could create new jobs
- Supreme Court upholds ruling in NAACP’s redistricting lawsuit
- Fred Banks wins Inns of Court award
- Alderman brings federal lawsuit after losing election