Do you believe a Nikkei report (the Japanese version of the Wall Street Journal) that Toyota plans to resume construction of the plant in Blue Springs, and open it in the spring of 2011?
- No (53%)
- Yes (47%)
The MBJ poll should not be considered a scientific one. Results reflect only the opinion of those who participate.
Start Date: December 4, 2009 @ 1:48 pm
End Date: December 9, 2009 @ 7:40 am
You ready to hit the Tamale Trail?
Ballet is positive image for Mississippi
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek’s location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
TODAY'S TOP STORIES: xxxxxxx